Land owners can rent out their land to earn extra resources (excluding XPS) mined by renters.
A land piece has maximum 3 rental slots and go through 3 statuses:
- Available: a land piece which is not put up for rent
- For Rent: a land piece which is put up for rent and more than 1 rental slot unoccupied
- Being Rented: a land piece with all 3 rental slots occupied.
You need to have at least one land NFT in your wallets.
Follow the steps below to rent a land to other players
Step 1: From main menu, click on Land Management
Step 2: Click on Change Tax
Step 3: Input the desired Tax rate and confirm to proceed
Note: Tax rate is the portion of resources mined from the rental land the renters will pay to the landowner
Step 4: Sign transaction on 'Signing Request'
Once succeeded, the land status is changed to “For Rent” and now displayed on the rental land list so other players can rent it.
- The landowner can always change the Tax Rate as long as all 3 rental slots are unoccupied.
- Landowners can always end contracts so that they can freely choose partners.
Follow 6 steps below in order to rent someone's land:
Step 1: From main menu, click on 'Mine'
Step 2: Go to Renting land
You can find and choose one of the land you want to rent here.
Step 3: Click 'Rent' on a panel with blank land slot
Step 4: Select a land piece from the list of available rental land.
Note: A portion of the resources mined from the rental land will be paid to the landowner, depending on the rental tax rate (%)
Step 5: Sign transaction on 'Signing Request'
Once succeeded, the land details are now displayed in the previously blank panel.
Step 6: Claim the resources mined from renting land in 'Renting'
Note: Renter can end the rental contract immediately while landowner can end the rental contract after 1 mining session.