Game play & Rewards
- 1.Battle Rules
After forming a team of three cards, players select “Start” to start matching. The battle cards will face each other one by one from left to right, the battle rules are as follows:
- The winning Specialization will automatically increase its card score by 1 point. For example, an Infantry card with score 2 will become score 3 if it matches with an Artillery card
- After score adjustments, if a card has a higher score then it wins the round
- If 2 cards have the same score after adjustments, the card with the winning Species will win the round. For example, Infantry Creature score 2 will lose against Infantry Battlebot score 2
- If 2 cards have the same score (after adjustments) and species, then the round is drawn
- In each round, each card will fight each other and who best 2 out of 3 will be the winner. For further, if player A win 1 round and draw 2 rounds or win 2 rounds and draw or lose 1 round then player A is the winner
- If the results of 3 rounds are draw or 1 win, 1 lose and 1 draw then the battle are count as draw
Select “Start” to start the Arena
Players’ selected cards are in the top deck, and the bottom deck are enemy’s cards. The rounds result is in bottom of each player’s cards, and the battle results are showed in the left.
In addition, players will notice some cards have a strange symbol in specialization indicator or species indicator.
*Note: - The lightning symbol indicate card’s species counter - The “+” symbol indicate card’s specialization counter
The rewards of the match is showed below the battle results on the right side of the screen. Select “Rematch” to start the match with the current formation or select “Back” to return to formation select display
Winners will be rewarded XPS, or arena tickets, etc. The rewards are random and might change each season. User will receive one of the rewards below after winning a battle (rewards in tickets are converted to equivalent value in XPS).
Also top players will receive season rewards in the end of each season.